Saturday, February 09, 2008
Whee second day of CNY! Originally we decided to meet on Saturday but stupid Williebin changed his mind! We wanted to watch a movie after going to his godpa's place but in the end his family wanted to go Marina so we went together! It's like my first time there cause' I hate crowds and refuse to step in there for the past 21 years of my life but it turn out to be ok!
The decorations are really pretty but we didn't manage to take alot of pictures cause' there's freakin' alot of people there! But at least we each took a picture with our Chinese zodiac sign! Anyway we were just walking around and saw many people gathering at the river side so we decided join in the fun and guess what! We saw fireworks right smack in our faces! It's like everytime Williebin and me go all the way to Esplanade just to see fireworks we will get lousy views so this time we're really lucky! Haa!
I heart him! Guees who?
Whee CAI SHEN YE!! HUAAATTTT AHHHHHHHHHHH!! He was 'spitting' (as quoted from a stranger LOL) golden stuff and people were collecting them with their umbrella! Singaporeans sure are a crazy bunch of people!
Poor Williebin looks so tired at the end of the day!Anyway had like serious talks with Williebin yesterday and hmm am not so ignorant and idealistic now. But still, I wonder how people get married since such a large sum of money is involved! Haa, whatever! It's still far ahead so yep! And yes I feel so blessed (:
And I finally got to eat Chinese food today instead of Macdonalds! I'm sick of CNY goodies and fast food!
And I finally got to eat Chinese food today instead of Macdonalds! I'm sick of CNY goodies and fast food!